Wanna Find Something?

Monday, February 9, 2015

Parasyte episode 17 Review!!

I have a huge time shortage. I never thought I’d been keeping a single Parasyte post short, but time is not on my side this day. Things are slowly making sense again. Last week’s twist a tad bit unexpected, but things are slowly moving in the old direction once more.
[HorribleSubs] Parasyte - the maxim - 17 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.35_[2015.02.05_22.52.31]So that woman is finally getting what she deserves, huh? She has been playing Shinichi ever since they met and although I somehow don’t think she’s evil like most of them, I think she still needs to go due to the fact that she poses a threat to Shinichi. She knows too much and she is too dangerous. She is starting to get smarter than the other parasites and it shows. She defeated three of them on her own.
It’s funny that she defeated three of them and that Shinichi couldn’t do a darn thing against a one body with five parasites. I suppose it’s easier when you have a chance to fight parasites one on one. Nevertheless, she is definitely going to die next week. Those cops are right behind her and Migi won’t act up with that many people around. I can only hope that the baby doesn’t become just another victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment